Our client is looking for a Senior Tax Associate, who must have previous accounting and/or Guernsey tax experience. The successful candidate will assist the Tax Team with the preparation of Guernsey personal and company tax returns.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
- The ability to apply knowledge and experience and display initiative and lateral thinking coupled with the ability to solve routine problems and analyse data from a variety of different sources
- The approach of a team player, but also has the confidence to work alone on small engagements coupled with a flexible attitude and a proactive approach to work. Will have the willingness to work additional hours to meet the deadlines necessary
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The motivation to perform and will commit to effective client service
- Attention to detail, to ensure that the quality of work meets the company's ethical and professional standards and supports organisational success