Are you an experienced, solution focused and proactive analyst?
Our client is looking for a Senior System Support & Development Analyst to join their global Application Support team.
In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with the Strategy Programme Management team, IT colleagues and third parties to provide innovative solutions in the development, support and maintenance of the firm's business applications.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the on-going development and maintenance of business applications (both internally developed and vendor-specific).
- Support the core Viewpoint, Elite 3e, iManage, SharePoint, WhereScape, RED, Intapp Integrate and Time applications as well as some internally developed VBA code and legacy databases.
- Development and maintenance of reports and reporting platforms, including Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft Business Intelligence stack.
- Work with clients, third parties, the Strategy Programme Management team, and IT colleagues to help identify requirements and deliver enhancements and changes to the business.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven track record delivering, developing, supporting and integrating complex business applications for medium/large organisations.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong proactive problem-solving skills able to work alone or as part of the team.
- Detailed programming and support skills in T-SQL, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Services and SQL Data Warehouses.
- Awareness of IT infrastructure and core systems in a Microsoft environment (Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Office, Windows 7, Windows Server operating systems).
- Educated to 'A' level or degree standard or can demonstrate significant knowledge gained through experience in a similar working environment. The degree subject should preferably be IT related but exceptions can be made if the right experience is demonstrable.