A large commercial business is seeking a Senior Procurement Coordinator, to join their team to undertake the following duties:
- Evaluating order requirements, raising and managing stock orders and all associated requirements
- Maintaining professional and diplomatic relations with suppliers on all open orders and changes in priorities, dealing with problems and delays to ensure the best resolution possible
- Communicating with internal departments on all brands on stock related situations and new developments
- Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
- Working with the in-house system to ensure accurate input of stock values, locations and records
This role would suit a hands-on person, who enjoys working as part of team, able to lead and support whilst being able to problem solve. A proactive and communicative team player who has a desire to achieve a high standard of work.
The successful role holder will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar office coordination/administrative role and have strong computer skills.