A insurance specialists has an opening for a New Business Administrator whose responsibility will be to:
- Process new business transaction requests adhering to processing requirements and controls imposed
- Ensure adherence to Regulatory and Audit requirements, such as following the AML guide and checking CDD
- Communicate effectively across Operational Departments, the Company's regional offices and service providers to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Client set up on the policy admin system
- Inputting new business applications on the policy admin system
- Assisting with the processing of policy change of names and processing beneficiaries
- Client static data i.e tax reports and KYC requirements, and risk assessments input
- General office administration support across operations
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Good Knowledge of CDD and Regulatory requirements for onboarding new clients.
- Strong operational background in a financial environment. Will typically have spent at least 3 years in a financial services environment and may have a practical knowledge of life assurance products.
- Experience of directing/mentoring other staff and working in a team environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail within defined deadline.
- Typically A level standard with proficiency in English and Math.
- 3 years’ experience in a financial services role