Our client’s Asset Management Advisory team is rapidly as is seeking a Senior Manager to join their team, to lead a team that is responsible for identifying and delivering against client requirements in a way that demonstrates value on their investment.
The role holder will work closely with Directors and Partners, be involved in a variety of engagements, interact with clients, and build and strengthen business relationships across the region. They will be expected to manage a team, maintain key relationships with senior client stakeholders, support with business development activities, define project strategy for multiple and/or complex projects and other key initiatives of the firm.
Essential skills & experience:
- At least 8 years of relevant professional experience within the private markets alternatives industry
- A minimum of 4 years experience delivering professional consulting services
- Proven success in leading a team, delivering projects to tight deadlines, and managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent track record in the industry, gained through a top tier consultancy (Big 4, IBM, Accenture etc.), a specialist financial services consultancy, top tier manager, or technology / service provider
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team of advisors focusing on projects/programmes for AM clients
- Experience of leading business development initiatives such as proposal writing
- Excellent understanding of industry market trends
- Desirable- Industry recognised qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE 2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma, BPR, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA