Following strong organic growth out client is in search of a Senior IT Applications Analyst to join their team. The purpose of this position is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial systems (including Viewpoint), processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand service offering throughout the Group.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of systems to meet these demands, including report writing
- Act within the Change Management Framework, to assist with the development of the application, including identifying current and future requirements
- Assist with implementing system changes, application upgrades and feature enrichment
- Assist in application documentation, reconciliation and testing activities
- Assist with the resolution of support tickets
- Act as technical contact for client migration projects
The following skills and expertise are required:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in system configuration and systems management, experience in ViewPoint an advantage
- Experience in report writing (e.g. Crystal, BO, SSRS, Active Reports) and data extraction, including the use of T/P SQL or similar
- Experience in programming languages (e.g. Dot.Net, VBA) an advantage
- Technical financial services industry knowledge an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Strong problem-solving skills, methodical approach and adherence to change management practices
Training will be provided, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance the position holder's professional development.