Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic and professional Information Services team.
In this role, the role holder will be responsible for the high performance, maintenance and development of their network services infrastructure for the firm's global operations.
This is both a technical and hands-on role for an experienced and innovative individual. The role has an operational focus and requires strong communication with other members of the team, managers, business partners, suppliers and the wider business.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required:
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server operating systems (Server 2019, 2016, 2012)
- Intermediate level knowledge in messaging (Microsoft Exchange, Mimecast, Egress)
- Intermediate level knowledge of server virtualisation (VMware vSphere, ESXi, Site Recovery Manager)
- Intermediate level knowledge of remote access technologies (Citrix, SSL/TLS VPN)
- An intermediate level of knowledge of IP networking (specifically Cisco), telephony, firewalls, LANs, WANs and proxy servers.
- A broad understanding of infrastructure technologies and ideas from beginner IT qualifications such as the CompTIA A+, Server+, Network+ and Security+ are essential.