Our client is seeking a Senior Fund Administrator to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
- Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library
- Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts
The ideal candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).