The purpose of the position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager. Key Responsibilities:
- Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
- Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library
The ideal candidate will have sound technical financial services knowledge and good computer literacy skills are essential. The right candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).