An independent fund administration specialist is looking to appoint a Senior Fund Accountant, to play an active role in the day-to-day administration of a large number of fund structures for one of their largest institutional clients under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Administer a variety of private equity, real estate and fund of fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations including the production of calls and distribution notices to investors
- Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes/transfers thereon
- Produce/review monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc investor reporting including monthly unit holdings, monthly cash flow reporting, quarterly NAV packs, quarterly management accounts, quarterly investor capital accounts, quarterly investor fact sheets / reporting
- Monitor the client inbox to ensure that all deliverables and service level agreements requirements are being met
The candidate will have experience in a fund administration or financial services environment although transferrable skills from another industry will be considered.
The candidate will, at a minimum, be ACCA or ACA part qualified, have a sound technical financial services knowledge and have strong computer literacy skills.