An independent fund administration specialist is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant, to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Bookkeep a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Deal with the completion of routine audit
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of accountingDeal with the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
- Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
Applicants must, be ACCA or ACA part qualified, have a sound technical financial services knowledge and have strong Computer literacy skills.