Our client is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant who has at least 2 years working with a financial institution, preferably within P.E. to join their team.
- Prepare and/or review of management, interim and audited accounts for all the section’s clients
- Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of client ledgers
- Assist with planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information
- Review work performed by members of the team and provide regular feedback and training
- Oversee the preparation of carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Ensure that the calculations and monitoring of capital adequacy of licensed entities is correct
- Deputise if required during Line Manager Absences.
- Manage, train and develop junior team members
Register today for more details.