Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Account Manager to join their team of 16 people to support current clients in the delivery of excellent and progressive service, as well as on-boarding new clients.
- Final review, quality control and training in respect of management accounts and financial statements.
- Providing bandwidth to existing team members to assist in adhoc queries and projects.
- Support the Directors in client meetings and with projects.
- Implementing and achieving internal audit controls and legal compliance in respect of all companies.
- Resolving client queries and issues within given deadlines.
- Together with the associate director, on-boarding new clients, designing structures, reviewing contractual agreements, developing procedures and ensuring compliance with Aon internal procedures and Guernsey Laws.
- Review, quality control and training in respect of Company Records. Preparation of clear and concise minutes and tracking of action points.
The successful candidate should be a fully qualified accountant (Chartered or Certified) or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and a working knowledge of Captive Insurance/Protected Cell/Incorporated Cell companies would be a distinct advantage.