Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Administrator, to take responsibility for the day to day book-keeping and finance administration and also be involved in the preparation of key financial information for the group of companies.
- Book-keep transactions
- Processing client billing
- Process supplier invoices and ensure timely payment
- Reconcile bank accounts and produce reconciliation reports for the Finance Director to review
- Production and issue of bi-weekly debtors reports
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting work papers
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and budget setting exercises throughout the course of the year
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts, assist with audit of group entities
The candidate will ideally have experience in a similar role, previous experience using accounting systems, hold or be studying for a professional qualification, be detail orientated and analytical, and a team player.