Our client is seeking a Senior Fiduciary Administrator/ Senior Officer to be responsible for all aspects of administration for a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes, reporting to the Assistant Manager.
The duties will include the following:
- Administering a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes;
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries, bankers and investment houses – by email, in letter form and by telephone
- Assisting with client entity reviews
- Preparation of minutes, written resolutions, and other statutory documentation
- Making payments, using online banking software, and in written form
- Setting up and maintaining client databases
- Closing down processes
- Understanding of Risks associated within the industry
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Act as signatory following successful completion of probation.
The ideal candidate will preferably have 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry, hold a professional qualification (eg STEP, ICSA) or qualified by experience and have been acting as a Signatory at their previous employer.