A fiduciary services company is looking to recruit an individual with a strong background knowledge of Fund Administration Business to assist the Head of Risk & Compliance to identify, measure and assess risks and support the local management in taking ownership for managing and mitigating these risks.
- Deputise for the Head of Risk and Compliance in their absence
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the company and its client licensees
- Money Laundering Compliance Officer for its client licensees
- Manage and oversee the risk-based compliance monitoring programme to ensure there is an appropriate flow of management information to the Board.
- Provide risk and compliance challenge and oversight at the Fund Commercial Committee and Risk Committee
- Review and maintain the Risk and Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Draft compliance reports in a timely manner and attend scheduled Board meetings for the Board of licensees and Funds.
- Ensure quarterly GFSC statistical information and annual IMF statistics are filed on time
The desirable candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- A strong knowledge of all relevant regulatory Laws, Regulations, Rules, Codes of Practice and anti-money laundering requirements.
- A strong background knowledge of Fund Administration Business.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong all-round communication skills.