Our client in the funds industry is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager, to manage the activities of the Compliance team.
The successful candidate will have oversight of the day to day compliance activities, ensuring on-going compliance with applicable regulation by effectively implementing the compliance strategy.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills are an essential requirement to develop close working relationships with colleagues and business contacts
- A detailed understanding of, and experience with, performing compliance activities within a financial services company
- Good knowledge of the Guernsey regulatory environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A university degree or ICA Diploma
- Experience and knowledge of Private Equity Funds would be advantageous
- Must have a good working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft products, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel