Our client is seeking a Senior Company Secretary Officer to be responsible for the Corporate Governance, Board Management and Company Secretarial services for a portfolio of regulated and unregulated entities including funds, feeder vehicles general partners and holding companies, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for these matters relating to the client;
- Interact with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication.
- Prepare for and participate in board and shareholders' meetings, including but limited to drafting of agenda, preparation of board papers, attending meetings as representative of the company in its capacity as Company Secretary and producing minutes and action point schedules.
- Ensuring compliance with the GFSC’s Code of Corporate Governance where appropriate.
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring filing requirements are met.
- Review, circulation and completion of transaction documentation.
- Support the fund administration team in respect of investor servicing, client on-boarding, investment transactions, draw downs, distributions and other administrative activities.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one (eg. ICSA, ACCA);
- Have relevant experience of providing company secretarial and governance support services in the investment funds and/or fiduciary industry and be able to show a strong track record in dealing with clients and their boards of directors; and
- Be well organised and able to take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Register today for further details on this role.