A small trust company is seeking a Senior Client Administrator to provide a consistently high-quality service in the daily administration of a portfolio of Trust and Companies for high net worth private client individuals.
- Provide high quality service to HNW individuals
- Effective management of a client portfolio of complex trust and company structures
- Drafting of trust and company minutes and correspondence to clients
- Liaise with settlors, beneficiaries, investment managers, bankers, lawyers and other related professionals in relation to the effective management and control of a client portfolio
- Record information on databases, including electronic filing
- Deputise for Senior Manager in their absence
The desirable candidate will have 5 years trust experience, be part or fully qualified, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under own initiative.