Our client is seeking a Senior Client Accounting Technician to join their Client Accounting team to provide a complete and accurate bookkeeping service for an allocated portfolio of client entities.
- Liaise with Client Accountants in ensuring that ledgers are maintained in anticipation of annual accounts preparation.
- Bookkeep and reconcile client bank accounts and investment portfolios as and when received.
- Review of bank reconciliation reports.
- Review of suspense items escalating any issues to the attention of management where relevant.
- Provide analysis and understanding of Directors/Trustees resolutions and record financial transactions quickly and accurately in accounting ledgers.
- Bookkeep and reconcile property managers’ statements as and when received including analysis and understanding of VAT components.
The desirable candidate will be a strong team player, have excellent bookkeeping skills, have solid experience in Private Wealth and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office