A legal firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Corporate, Finance & Funds department to report directly to the Partner and Head of Department. The role holder will support and participate generally in the continued growth of the firm's corporate, finance and funds team and provide legal advice on a wide range of matters to commercial clients (both institutional and private).
The desirable candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Qualified lawyer (solicitor or barrister, qualified in a common law jurisdiction)
- Strong academics, including a 2:1 or equivalent at undergraduate level
- 5-10 years' post qualification experience gained in both banking and finance or general corporate law.
- A resourceful team player with a broad commercial/corporate background, sound legal technical skills and excellent drafting skills
- Client and service focussed with excellent client facing skills
- Commercially focussed and business aware