Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to report to their Chief Risk Officer and Director of Financial Stability.
- Assisting with the development of the organisation’s policy and strategy to maintain financial stability
- Support the Director in preparing analysis and papers
- Assist with scanning international developments in financial stability and policy and analysing potential responses.
- Development of analysis and risk, including analysis of financial indicators or information.
- Analysing the consequences of changes in international standards to financial services in Guernsey.
- Assisting the Director in corresponding with international bodies
Applicants must hold a degree in Economics with the ability to acquire technical and specialist knowledge across a wide range of specialisms. They will be fully up to date and interested in current economic affairs.