Do you enjoy undertaking in-depth analysis, both of a quantitative and qualitative nature? If yes, we have the job for you!
Our client is looking to recruit an Senior Analyst to join their Banking & Insurance Division to report to the Assistant Director.
- Investigating, assessing and presenting to the decision maker new applications for licences, registrations, exemptions and approvals, and applications for use of certain names
- Planning and attending on-site visits; conducting research, analysing and identifying key issues in information and data and considering matters to raise.
- Analysing licensees’ periodic returns and financial statements and any other information which might affect their continuing ability to meet the licensing criteria.
- Preparing and presenting visit findings, feedback to licensees and following up matters raised.
- Effectively dealing with enquiries from licensees, regulators, other professionals, complainants and members of the public and liaising to form good links with industry and other regulatory bodies to confirm best practice.
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team.
The successful candidate would ideally, though this is not essential, have a good working knowledge of banking and/or insurance and be looking for a new challenge.