Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst / Analyst to join their Investment Fiduciary and Pension department to report directly to the Assistant Director.
- Assisting to protect and enhance the Bailiwick’s international reputation within the financial services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firms do good business.
- Attending / planning on-site visits; conducting research, analysing and identifying key issues in information and data and considering matters to raise.
- Reviewing files, assessing risks and accurate minute taking.
- Analysing clients’ periodic returns and financial statements and any other information which might affect their funds’ and continuing ability to meet the licensing criteria.
- Preparing and presenting visit findings, providing feedback to licensees in a professional manner and following up matters raised.
- Producing written work which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a company record.
The desirable candidate will have good analytical, communication and report writing skills and some industry experience in investment, fiduciary and/or pensions is preferred.