A fund management company is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator, to provide support to the administration team in all tasks delegated.
- Undertake internal signatory responsibilities for the company and provide cover to other sections when required.
- Ensure that rules, regulations, policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Undertake and assist with the section’s workload as necessary and when required.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the company.
The desirable candidate will have the following:
- Previous supervisory experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area.
- Obtained a qualification relevant to the Company Secretarial / administration of Private Equity Funds as well as Trusts and Companies.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Hands on approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both individually and as part of a team