Our client is seeking a Senior Administrator to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a varied portfolio of client structures including SPVs, unit trusts, GP/LP as well as Regulated funds.
- Act as lead point of contact for all day to day client queries and liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, investment managers and advisors as required;
- Organise, attend and take minutes for client meetings and associated company secretarial tasks
- Arranging and checking of bank payments and maintenance of invoice logs
- Drafting of client billing in accordance with fee agreements and ensure collection of debtors on a timely basis
- Arranging signing of documents
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis
Applicant must hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent, have a minimum 5 years post qualification experience in the finance industry and have previous management experience.