An independent Trust Company is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator with 5 years’ experience in the corporate industry.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions
- Liaise directly with clients and professional advisers in relation to ‘business as usual’ administration matters including drafting and issuing routine correspondence and emails
- Principal use of electronic banking systems for the preparation and authorisation of payments for trusts and companies
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained for all trusts and companies under administration e.g. companies and trusts database
- Be involved in the preparation of, and attendance at client meetings and follow up on action points
- Perform Periodic Reviews of trusts and companies.
The desirable candidate will be expected to hold at least a certificate level qualification e.g. ICSA Certificate or STEP Foundation, have good ability to read and interpret the Laws of the various jurisdictions, company Memorandum and Articles of Association and Trust Deeds.