Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join their Client Services team, to effectively administer a portfolio of client entities and provide a high-quality client service in a profitable manner.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, their professional advisers and intermediaries i.e. bankers, law firms and introducers of business
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of international trust and company structures for our ultra-high net worth clients undertaking all administration accurately and efficiently
- Administration of a wide range of asset classes in multiple jurisdictions
- Review bookkeeping and financial statements to ensure they accurately reflect the assets and activities of the trust/company and demonstrate an understanding of capital and income splits, and basic solvency issues
- Filing of tax and property returns to the relevant revenue authorities
Applicants must hold an industry relevant qualification (e.g. STEP, ICSA), demonstrate a good understanding of trust and company law and administration along with a minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in an office environment, strong IT skills and possess good social skills and the ability to meet with clients and professional contacts both in a business and a social context.
Must be able to travel to meet clients and professional contacts as required.