An independent Trust Company is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator/Trust Officer/Senior Trust Officer to join their growing team.
- Administers a portfolio with a lesser degree of supervision, including:
- Management of WIP and Debtors on own portfolio
- Assisting with / interpretation of Investment Reviews and completion of action points
- Completion of annual reviews
- Distribution checklists
- Principal use of electronic banking systems for the preparation and authorisation of payments for trusts and companies, bookkeeping of payments and receipts and reconciling of bank accounts.
- Be involved in the preparation of, and attendance at client meetings and follow up on action points.
- Proactively participate in the group’s development process; to include personal development and coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Promote the business where possible and to identify enhancement of the service offered by the business.
- Focus on chargeable time, manage and record own time effectively.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in trust or corporate administration;
- Likely to either possess or be studying for a relevant professional qualification (e.g. STEP, ICSA);
- High level of ability to read and interpret the Laws of the various jurisdictions, Company Memorandum and Articles of Association and Trust Deeds;
- Constitution of Trusts, an understanding of the ‘three certainties’