A well-known fiduciary services company has a vacancy for a Senior Administrator, to join their Private Client Services team.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of clients’ (personal, company or trust) taxation and related financial affairs.
- Provide support to team members with routine clerical/administrative duties (collating client information, and similar information scheduling, record keeping/copying, etc.)
- Assist in ensuring the timely completion and processing of daily correspondence, dealing with tax assessments and tax payments, preparing tax appeals and Guernsey and/or UK tax returns.
- Assist in reviewing client files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding
- Meet financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours, recovery rates and debtors
The desirable candidate will have prior relevant experience gained in regulated professional services, be educated to a A Level/Baccalaureate or equivalent level and be willing to study toward a professional qualification such as ATT, CTA AAT/ACCA, FIA or similar