Our client is looking for a Senior Administrator (Board Servicing) to be responsible for working in conjunction with other members of the Board Servicing team to provide a professional, effective and high quality general administration and board servicing function to the funds, management companies and other entities under administration.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Knowledge of the offshore fund industry particularly with regard to the statutory and regulatory requirements for Guernsey based collective investment schemes and associated vehicles.
- Some knowledge of the London Stock Exchange and Channel Islands Securities Exchange listing requirements and continuing obligations.
- An appreciation of the key corporate governance codes (AIC, UK and Guernsey)
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook (email and calendar administration) – Intermediate Word skills would be beneficial.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Shorthand or fast typing/note taking skills would be an advantage to assist with the taking of meeting minutes.