A financial services company is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager Company Secretarial to join their small co sec team. The role holder will be involved in a large element of client contact, particularly at fund board level as well as with senior members of staff within the client base.
The job responsibilities shall include:
- Arranging and attendance at client board & shareholder meetings
- Preparation of board packs for distribution in advance of board meetings
- Liaison with Directors, Promoters, Investment Advisors and Shareholders to arrange relevant meetings and resolutions
- Drafting minutes of client board and shareholder meetings
- Making statutory filings and notifications on behalf of client entities
- Generally maintaining the statutory records of client entities
- Maintaining meeting and corporate reporting schedules
It is essential that candidates have Corporate Secretarial experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Working knowledge and understanding of company law in Guernsey and other well known and used fund jurisdictions
- Working knowledge and understanding of Guernsey regulations that are applicable to funds and related licensed entities
- Working knowledge of stock exchange requirements in Guernsey, Ireland, London and other appropriate exchanges
- Understanding of corporate governance principles and be able to adopt a professional yet commercial approach to the application of corporate governance within entities under administration
- Understanding of valuation/accounting/trading/corporate secretarial and all other aspects of administration of funds and related entities