Our client is looking to recruit a Secretary to support their Dispute Resolution Department to provide a secretarial service to members of the Team.
- Prepare correspondence and documents/presentations through audio typing and word processing using the firm's digital dictation and document management systems
- Administer filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files (primarily electronically)
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if necessary
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries for the relevant fee earners. Book, prepare and clear meeting rooms as necessary
- Arrange business trips/travel for fee earners as necessary
- Attend to clients and provide support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
The ideal candidate will have a good standard of written English - a minimum of Grade C in English at GCSE/O Level, sound knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and have excellent audio and copy typing skills and speeds.
This role is to support the team based in the BVI so will comply with remote working and the working hours will ideally be 12-8.