An Insurance company is looking for a Risk and Compliance Administrator to to support the Risk and Compliance department and client service teams by fulfilling role specific and general responsibilities.
The candidate will attend scheduled check-ins and co-ordinate compliance work completed by the client service teams and will be responsible for managing production of Risk and Compliance Client Board Reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the Guernsey financial services industry generally and of the Guernsey regulatory regime specifically
- A general knowledge of the insurance industry and an awareness of the particular products offered by the company
- Good organisational skills and communication skills
- An amiable personality with mature emotional intelligence, who is trustworthy and self-motivated
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office