Our client is looking for a Reservations Assistant to assist the Office Manager. The candidate will carry out regular administration duties to ensure record-keeping, work with their property and bookings management system and assist in planning and arranging site management activities.
They will also be responsible for liaising with guests pre-arrival and ensuring they have all the information they require and that we have guest plans and requirements correctly recorded.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and self-motivated
- Be friendly and approachable
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator with a high quality of written work
- Will work well within a team
- Be comfortable working with computers and a variety of software, including email, excel, and bookings management software (training provided)
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own time effectively
- Have the ability to work without supervision
- To have a driving licence and car would be advantageous (occasional requirement to visit other complex)