A leading international bank is seeking a Relationship Manager, to join their team servicing their local customers.
The Wealth Management teams provide a range of services to banks customers, supporting key life events, such as saving for university fees, buying a new home to retirement; whilst protecting their family and interests for every eventuality, providing confidence and reassurance.
In this role, the role holder will:
- Manage and support a portfolio of locally based customers
- Act as a trusted adviser to our new and existing customers providing holistic financial advice and supporting them through key life events such as investing for your future, saving for a new home, planning for retirement or protecting their family for every eventuality.
- Conduct personal economy reviews to identify personal and financial needs of customers and deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service to a portfolio of the bank’s clients
- Advise on a full range of products and services that include both banks manufactured products and those provided by external partners
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Hold a complete or be close to completing a role relevant Level 4 qualification, i.e. Dip CII, CISI (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4 qualification)
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. retail banking, relationship management, front office
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Knowledge of financial planning and wealth products would be an advantage but not essential