Do you have good organisational skills? Our client is seeking a Registrations Administrator to join their team.
- Acting as a point of contact via email, mail, telephone, online and in person providing initial information on data protection and redirecting matters to other staff as appropriate
- Managing the register, processing new applicants and payments
- Ensuring records are correct and up to date advising colleagues of any lapsed registrations
- Producing management information reports
- Assisting in project work
- Organising office resources, dealing with suppliers maintaining the premises
Ideally, you need previous experience in an administrative role with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. In addition, a high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required, along with good customer service manner. If this sounds interesting, get in touch to register your interest today!