A Channel Islands based leading professional services firm is seeking a Recruitment Officer to provide efficient administration support to the recruitment team.
Applicants will ideally have worked in a HR environment previously for several years with exposure to recruitment and have an appreciation and understanding of technology, such as Workday, Google tools and recruitment systems. Experience of Excel, Word and PowerPoint will also be required.
- Co-ordination of recruitment administration of potential candidates
- Advertising and closing vacancies on all advertising avenues
- Helping to organise recruitment events such as local careers fairs and virtual events
- Arranging interviews with candidates and recruitment team
- Conducting daily checks of the application system for new candidates
- Assisting with taking interview notes when required
- Allocating personality assessments
- Overseeing the Work Experience programme, including creating placement schedules
- Setting up calendar invites and liaising with the Resourcing Team
- Onboarding - New joiner administration and setting up new joiners on relevant systems
- Inputting new starters correctly set up and updating the Starter and Leaver with new joiner’s information
- Sending out all information emails to new starters prior to their first day.
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as the role requires contact with a wide variety of people internally and externally, at varying levels of seniority.