Here at Situations we are searching for a confident, friendly and driven person to join our busy team as a Recruitment Consultant. You will ideally have some Recruitment, HR or sales experience. If you have a caring disposition, a strong sales/customer service ethos with several years' office experience and ideally finance sector knowledge, we'd like to hear from you!
Key duties, after training, include:
- Liaising with candidates and clients in person, over the telephone, by video and in writing.
- Interviewing permanent and temporary candidates.
- Preparing new candidate files and all associated administration
- Submitting CV’s to clients by email and over web portals.
- Co-ordinating interviews with both candidates and clients.
- Negotiating offers and finalising placements (permanent and temp).
- Meeting clients, attending agency briefings in person and by video/phone, acting as company representative.
- Attending networking events and relevant business seminars.
- Entertaining clients over coffee/lunches/dinners, etc. if required.
- Use of social media for business development/sales.
- Assisting all other Consultants as required.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Greeting candidates and clients.
- General office administration.
- Prioritising own workload.
- Working as part of a busy, friendly team of consultants and support staff.
Applicants will be highly self-motivated with strong communication skills. Quality administrative and computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office, are also required.
The role requires full-time hours (9-5), and some out of hours interviewing/meetings/networking may be required occasionally.
If you have a positive attitude and want to make a difference to people's lives, this is the role for you!
To apply, please email your CV to Melissa Campbell (the MD) - email@example.com