A large financial services firm with modern offices is looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator, to join their HR team from November 2019 to the end of March/beginning of April 2020 on a fixed term basis
- Co-ordinate recruitment administration of potential candidates
- Advertising and closing vacancies on all recruitment avenues other than recruitment agencies e.g. website, states websites, University Portals, Indeed.com.
- Helping to organise recruitment events such as local careers fairs
- Arranging interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Daily checking of the application system for new candidates
- Maintaining the recruitment pipeline on a daily basis, ensuring the status of recruitment for all lines of service is maintained & accurate
- Ensuring all steps on the onboarding spreadsheet are completed and kept updated in a timely manner, at each stage of a candidate’s onboarding
- Scanning in all new joiner documents and saving to their employee file
- Inputting new starters correctly set up on system
The desirable candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy and would have previously worked in a HR environment with exposure to recruitment.