Our client is looking for a Recovery and Reorganisation Senior to assist the Manager in leading restructuring assignments with significant technical contribution.
The chosen candidate will manage client funds, make payments, manage deposits and maintain cash books ensuring records are completed and accurate. The candidate will also delegate work appropriately to less experienced members of staff and provide guidance and support as required.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least two years’ relevant experience, unless otherwise agreed and will also have the below:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and has the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- The ability to apply knowledge and experience and display initiative and lateral thinking coupled with the ability to solve non-routine problems and analyse data from a variety of different sources.
- A team player attitude but also have the confidence to work alone on engagements coupled with a willingness to be flexible.
- A proactive approach to work and be willing to work additional hours to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A thorough understanding of accounting principles and treasury management.