An international wealth management company is seeking a Reconciliations Technician, to undertake the following:
- Approve renewal calculations
- Issue client invoices including deposit and regular invoices
- Reconcile client renewal accounts in order to issue final invoices including adjustments whether simplified or full admin basis.
- Allocate premiums received promptly and accurately by completing the reconciliation process
- Monitor suspense accounts for unallocated premiums
- Reconcile commission accounts and make regular commission payments as required
- Respond to client/broker queries in respect of premiums due/receipts in a timely manner
- Monitor debtors and co-ordinate debtor chasing and referral as appropriate
- Assist in calculation of claim adjustments or escalations as required
- Calculate manual adjustments where necessary and prepare journals
Applicants must have good numerate skills with accounting or bookkeeping experience, have a banking experience or knowledge of international banking, excellent attention to detail and proven accuracy and have good academic qualifications.