Our client is seeking a Receptionist / Facilities Administrator to assist the growing business with reception and wider facilities administration tasks.
Reception and Office Administration Tasks:
- Answering all incoming calls and provide switchboard duties
- Welcoming all clients in the building
- Setting up and tidying up the board room for external client meetings
- Stationery orders
- Banking cheques
- Post, filing and general scanning
- Recycling emptying from office into main bins for Offshore
- Buying office supplies such as milk, tea, coffee, and office fruit
- Emptying the staff dishwasher each morning
- Stocking up hand towels, hand soaps and toilet rolls for the building
- Terre a l’amende administration
- Liaise with building tenants for maintenance works required.
- Liaise with external suppliers for maintenance / cleaning works to be completed.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous office experience
- Polite and courteous manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to multi- task and meet deadlines.
- Must have a clean Guernsey driving licence.