Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Reception and Facilities Assistant to join their front of house team from 1:00pm- 5:30pm, to provide a professional service to their external and internal clients.
- Greet reception callers, and connect them with the appropriate representative
- Answer incoming telephone calls, diverting the caller to the appropriate representative or taking and delivering accurate messages
- Ensure the arrival and departure of all visitors is recorded in the Visitors Book, and any visitor access passes are tracked and returned to reception
- Record all hand deliveries and Summonses in the relevant log books
- Conduct client verification procedures for Client Due Diligence
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and standards of professionalism within the area are maintained
- Prepare meeting rooms with refreshments when requested and tidy rooms on completion of meetings
- Arrange taxis as instructed
- Support the Facilities Management team with office and local deliveries when required.
- Ensure that archived documents are stored, recorded and retrieved in conjunction with the relevant people
- Ensure various supplies are well stocked, re-ordering where necessary, within internal guidelines
Some lifting and physical transportation of documents may be required (e.g. archive boxes, court bundles etc.)
The desirable candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, have excellent verbal and written communication, be a team player and have a good level of user knowledge of the main Microsoft applications.