A local property business has a vacancy for someone to deal with building maintenance and management issues for the tenanted properties they look after.
This role will suit someone with customer service experience, good communications skills and who is a proficient IT user.
Key duties for this role include:
- Carry out periodic tasks, such as meter readings and fire drills
- Assist in procuring and placing contracts with contractors
- Review invoices ensuring the works have been completed satisfactorily and that costs are as expected
- Develop awareness and understanding of leases, tenant, and landlord obligations under the lease, rent reviews, lease renewals, lease assignments and yielding up
- Develop an awareness of current and new regulations, i.e., fire, building regulations, health & safety, insurance, through training if required
Register with us today for more details!