Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will effectively develop and manage stakeholder relationships and customer expectations in the delivery of projects, demonstrated through high satisfaction scores in customer feedback.
They will also ensure commercial assurance of projects through the effective review and monitoring of projects and programmes within the account from proposal stage.
The desired candidate will have:
- Ability to engage in a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to agree and baseline customer requirements through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of effective leadership within a customer facing project unit.
- Proven experience of effectively coaching, mentoring and motivating project teams.
- Understanding of core project financial disciplines such as profit and loss accounting, revenue, cost and cash flow forecasting.
- Successfully passed PRINCE2 at Foundation and Practitioner level.
- Detailed knowledge of an industry recognised project management methodologies in addition to PRINCE2.