Do you have a good awareness of Prince2 and Agile methodologies?
Our client, an international wealth management company is seeking a Project Manager.
Key responsibilities and functions:
- To translate change requirements into executable projects.
- Manage projects through to conclusion in line with approved framework, and with appropriate attention to quality, costs and timescale
- To ensure appropriate levels of governance are applied to projects
- Manage Stakeholders effectively
- Planning and managing system testing
- Reporting to Project Steering Committee
- Handover and implementation of change / project to business
The successful candidate will ideally have: -
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Project Management and/or Change Management role.
- Familiarity with project methodologies such as Prince2 and Agile would be beneficial but a practical, commons sense approach to change management is essential
- Some exposure to typical business application systems are essential.
- Strong analytical, project delivery and management skills are required, including an understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into deliverable units of change.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills, and practical understanding of impact of business change and organisational growth.