Our client is looking for a Professional Services Associate/Analyst who will deploy laptop, desktop and hybrid computers, printers and other peripheral hardware.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of operating systems in a corporate environment.
- Have knowledge of Windows Server and Remote Desktop Services (useful).
- Be reliable, presentable and polite as they will act as the Company’s representative both over the phone and on customer sites.
- Be able to handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Be a team player, but also be able to work independently.
- Be able to maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Provide good customer service at all times, ensuring calls are dealt with efficiently.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- A full driving license is essential.