Our client with offices out of town is looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager to join their team, to oversee the production process in its entirety to ensure that all orders are delivered to schedule at required costs and quality standards.
- Manage the entire production and scheduling process
- Manage inflow of orders through the production process until successful dispatch
- Monitor, record and improve quality standards
- Collect and analyze data.
- Estimate production costs and ensure that items are manufactured to budget
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers, maintain and build levels of worker satisfaction
The desirable candidate will have an engineering background, have previous production management experience, have good planning and organisation skills and have the ability to act decisively and proactively problem solve.