Are you an experienced Trust professional looking for the next step up? Our client is seeking a Private Client and Trust Manager/Trainee Manager to join them.
Key aspects of the role
- Ensuring you have an in-depth knowledge of pension and trust legislation, regulations and statutory reporting requirements
- Analysing workloads prioritising and delegating as required
- Undertaking all aspects of staff management including attendance, probation, performance management meetings, developing and mentoring
Ensuring compliance requirements are applied consistently
- Implementing and improving procedures
- Reviewing file applications and making recommendations
Ensuring and in-depth knowledge of the schemes and clients and be able to advise and inform the business
- Promoting a cross jurisdiction cooperation within the team and business
- Attending and contributing at management meetings
Reporting to board meetings
You should have 3-5 years' experience in Trust and a relevant qualification. A logical approach to assessing productivity and implementing solutions is needed, along with excellent organisational skills. In addition, strong interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to motivate a team. If this sounds like a great opportunity, get in touch to register today!